Modular Home Advantages
With off-site construction, your home is built in a climate-controlled environment safe from weather, theft, and vandalism. Our expert craftsman also utilize modern technology to build your home stronger than traditional site built housing. This building process also enables us to complete your project in just over half the time of on-site construction. We invite you to visit our partners production facilities to see for yourself how incredible this building process is.
Building off-site constructed homes allows for substantial cost savings in almost every area of the building and financing process. Here’s how:
• Bulk Material Purchases: Our manufacturing partners purchase lumber and brand name materials in huge quantities resulting in lower cost.
• Controlled Environment: A clean plant, indoors, avoiding inclement weather, result in greater labor efficiencies, lowering costs.
• Less Material Waste: Recycling plus warehousing our materials in a secure environment, with protection from weather and job site theft, lower cost.
• Superior Technology: Precision equipment and efficient material handling result in more accurate construction with fewer mistakes and lower cost.
• Quality Control: Our homes are built to the appropriate building code required by each state, inspected by both Crest and Independent Third Party Inspection Agencies . This results in fewer construction errors and lower costs.
• Construction Time Period: Since our homes are delivered to the job site about 75 percent complete, total construction time is greatly reduced, incurring less interest and quicker occupancy.
• House Plans: Our builder network provides the necessary plans for building permits and complete construction without requiring an architect, thus lowering costs.
• Financing Cost: Quicker construction time with fewer interest charges result in less cost.
Code Compliance and Quality Control
All of our system built homes comply with the International Residential Code (I.R.C.) as well as the National Electrical Code. These are the same State and Local building codes that your local site builders have to comply with.
Every home we build is inspected by an independent third party inspection agency to see that they conform to each state’s building code. Each home undergoes rigid quality control inspections and testing from framing to final finishing details including electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
Safety features that meet or exceed state and local codes.
Your safety is first and foremost in our product development. Every off-site construction home has built-in safety features to protect you and your family and includes the following features:
• All of our homes are built to meet the state and local building codes and are inspected by an internal Quality Assurance Department, an Independent Third Party Agency and by State Inspectors.
• Smoke Detectors are supplied for all bedroom areas as well as for each living level according to National Electric Code. All smoke detectors are hardwired interconnected with battery backup. When one smoke detector goes off, they all go off.
• Ground fault protection is provided for all kitchen, bathroom and exterior receptacles as per National Electric Code.
• All copper wiring and circuit breaker electrical control panels.
• Dead bolt locks are supplied on all exterior doors.
• Anti-scald control valves are supplied on all tubs and showers
• All bedroom windows are sized to meet egress requirements.